It is an exploration and a work in progress. I’m still working on my definition of “Social Design,” but I’m inclined towards projects that:Sounds fine to me. Worth a look see at the sight to get a snese of his values.
* are affordable and sustainable
* are made of renewable materials
* use energy from renewable sources and increase energy efficiency
* reduce consumption and waste, are reuseable or recyclable
* are produced and developed locally
* are universally accessible to people of all ages, abilities, and physical conditions
* facillitate mobility, communication, and participation in civic life
* decentralize political power and facillitate transparency and accountability.